Tuesday 21 August 2012

Transforming others aspirations ...

            In order  to do well  in a highly competitive world ,  one has to have a set of skills  and belief  in "ONESELF". This is the conviction I have lived by.

Due to the ever encouraging nature of my father ,I  pursued my MS in CS from TAMU in 1999. I worked in the IT industry for a couple of years before taking a family break in 2000. 
After a returning to India, I realized that Bangalore had a lot of opportunity in the field of Education Management , that’s when I decided to utilize the experience and  exposure that I have had to the American Education System and Culture during my stay in the country from 1997 until 2001; by ably guiding students in their pursuit of Global Education.
Thus, during this journey  of working in the field of Education Counseling and coaching for the past 10+ years, as an Admission Consultant,  I have assisted  about 1000+ students  in presenting  professionally refurbished profiles, appropriately  edited and evaluated to suit the requirements of several top notch Global universities and have a 100 % track record of having guided them to secure admission in the same.
iGradGlobal will serve as a platform for interaction and information for all those aspiring for a reputed Global Degree.

This blog has been jointly initiated by my former student Mr Biren and Ms Biruda both Alumni of TAMU , USA 


No comments:

Post a Comment